• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

B57B MEDIUM BOMBER

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
1387_box.jpg
b57b.JPG

They all are models, amiright??

You are right!

To me they are! Still, people seem wary since they involve slightly different techniques and some are less forgiving. I suck at figures but enjoy the building more than the painting... Whatever it is, the build is where I challenge myself. So, when I see others who easily go between all of them, my respect!

I built the 1999 release of this kit in SEA camouflage with 8th BS In Da Nang a few years ago. I did some gizmology to add extra wiring and switches to the cockpit. I also separated the elevators to droop them as they do when the aircraft is parked. It went together pretty well even if many consider it "unbuildable" because it has raised panel lines.

Cheers,
Rich

I built (and have) their ancient Revel Model. But, that was so long ago that I barely remember being alive...

Back