• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Arma Hobby's Spring Sale

Barney

If you are a fan of Arma Hobby, they are putting on their spring sale (Ends 5/7/23). They are running a buy three get one free sale and selling off remaining stock of discontinued items.

If you are a 1/72 fan and appreciate some of the nicest models I have ever seen, check them out before the stock is gone. They have PZL.7, .11, multiple Hurricanes, p-51s, F4Fs, P-39, Yak1B, Hayate, and a really sweet Fokker E.V as well as 1/48 PZL P.11 and a Hurricane coming soon.

If you are a fan of Arma Hobby, they are putting on their spring sale (Ends 5/7/23). They are running a buy three get one free sale and selling off remaining stock of discontinued items.

If you are a 1/72 fan and appreciate some of the nicest models I have ever seen, check them out before the stock is gone. They have PZL.7, .11, multiple Hurricanes, p-51s, F4Fs, P-39, Yak1B, Hayate, and a really sweet Fokker E.V as well as 1/48 PZL P.11 and a Hurricane coming soon.
Do you have a link?

I wish they would have done that when I first discovered them .Very well done models .I hope to be able to build one in the near future.
IBG models are also worthy of mention . Very well made models.

Thanks for the tip, Barney! I ordered the Pacific II bundle, an FM-2 the PZL-11c and some other goodies!
Shipping from Poland is a mite pricey, isn't it?

Shipping from Poland is a mite pricey, isn't it?
Shipping is a bit expensive, and so are the kits. However, everything is expensive these days. I just bought the Cactus Air Force kit and it shocked my very soul.

Shipping has gotten ridiculous. Best is to buy everything at one time if you can.
To add to your discomfort , I have also discovered clear props make very nice models in 1/72 .
If you order from the Ukraine it will be a long wait but the dealers have been very good .

The priority shipping was the same on 3 kits as it was with 5 models. If my order actually arrives by next Wednesday, I will be TOTALLY impressed!
Besides, we waited a very long time for a really nice PZL-11c kit in 1/72 scale!

Here we are a week later and I confess to being less than impressed. FEDEX tracking doesn't show my order in the United States yet.
This may well have been a pig in a poke. $40.00+ for slow shipping. :vmad:

Patience grasshopper. We are talking Poland... things move at a different pace. I learned a long time ago to never expect other people to dance to my tune. (Except when I was a company commander)

I have always had good luck with packages from Europe. Things from the Orient? Not so much.

Here we are a week later and I confess to being less than impressed. FEDEX tracking doesn't show my order in the United States yet.
This may well have been a pig in a poke. $40.00+ for slow shipping. :vmad:

Hi Chris . No comfort to you but I have made a friend in a Texas Hobby shop . A lot of their business is in Polish and Ukrainian items . Even with their considerable shipments , it still takes forever . I think a lot has to do with customs . In case of the Ukraine , it seems that they travel to Poland and that 747 get's loaded one box at a time ( LOL ) but then voila , it's at your post office for signature ...... Patience.
Not sure that more expensive postage is any faster .

Last edited:
Back