• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Archer Fine Transfers Closing

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Order now, order fast!

I bet Rich already got his stuff before letting us know. :dude:

Sad news, such a great product.

Sad days. Hopefully they are closing because they want to (retiring) vs forced.

I recently found out Gekko Graphics has closed indefinitely. The cost of operating his webstore got too expensive to run for the number of sales he had. He was supposedly looking into options, but it's been 7 months now. At this point I would probably be surprised to see him back. Struggles of a niche business (and I'm guessing in his case a side business). I'm glad I was able to get a set from him a couple years ago. Not sure there were any other options for RNZAF Skyhawks.

He is turning 76 in December. In his retirement he and his partner will be herding cats, literally. They will be devoting their time to a cat rescue shelter.

Cheers,
Rich

I spent my c-note this morning. Woodie makes good stuff. Not much of it works in my 2 favorites scales. Running a small model business these days means you also have to have fulltime employment too.

My Archer order arrived yesterday in good order and without damage. I should have enough decal rivets to last me a while! Thanks Woody!

It appears the Phoenix is rising. Archer's Fine Transfers has new ownership and may be operational as early as September. The info was leaked on a model railroad forum so hopefully it will include the military transfers as well.

Cheers,
RichB

It appears the Phoenix is rising. Archer's Fine Transfers has new ownership and may be operational as early as September. The info was leaked on a model railroad forum so hopefully it will include the military transfers as well.

Cheers,
RichB
Bumper Codes! :frantic:

That's excellent news Rich, thanks for the report. :drunks: :drink

Back