• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another new member

deux amis

Greetings to all. My interest is chiefly French armor (yes, really) and early subjects, say before 1940. If it was held together with rivets, I want to build it.

G'day mate,

Welcome to TnT :ro:

Interesting callsign: is it after the Guy de Maupassant short story? Or were you just short a third amigo? :D

I'm looking forward to seeing your works: I'm guessing it's 2 fields, being French armour and early war amour? As opposed to early French armour? ;)

Welcome mate!

Rudi :woohoo:

G'day :laugh:

I am sure you are going to love the new Tanks and Things ! Well I am sure you are loving this age of modelling where some way nice French and other early war stuff is being released :woohoo:

Jenny :kiss:

Welcome aboard Two Friends!

You will like it here, lots of friendly people!

Glad you could make it!

Bob

Rudi -

Thank you for the welcome. I had not thought of the story by de Maupassant; the name is based on the avatar image, a photo I have had for some time and always liked. And your interpretation is correct: my interest is in French armor as well as early armor, French or not.

Deux Amis

Back