• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AK-130 Russian Navy 130MM Automatic Naval Gun

I like it James . It's a cool piece just as is . Weather it when you get around to it .

Take care of yourself (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Well this sucks. I got the wrong colour paint so will have to order some of the right stuff. Sigh. More to come hopefully soon.
James

Very cool James , nice build !!
The thing I love about this model is it has apocalyptic/sci/fi possibilities . Was thinking about building a few of these on something like this , but then I saw the price .
bridge (1).jpg

Very cool James , nice build !!
The thing I love about this model is it has apocalyptic/sci/fi possibilities . Was thinking about building a few of these on something like this , but then I saw the price .View attachment 125473
It is a neat kit and BIG. Andy of AHH was thinking of mounting it upside down like a gun on a star destroyer. Actually It might be neat to make something like the bridge with the AK-130 underneath and on either side have the Russian CWIS.
James

James, that is Frickin' NEAT

Hope the aches and pains get better. Getting older is not for sissies!!!

Back