• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Achzarit Late 1/35 Israel Heavy APC

Swordsman

Here's start-Up photos Guys ...

hede0f95.JPG

h2fffed8.JPG

Lots Of Sprue in here ... Looks very detailed

h8520a87.JPG

h20977cc.JPG

Comes with nice looking PE ... and very detailed Hull ...

had94e25.JPG

h38d52a2.JPG

h55e2efc.JPG

hac95708.JPG

This will get the creative juice flowing again ... My Friends keep passing ... lost another close friend last night ... So I must get going on something. The instructions need a interpreter ... but I'm studying them now ... 1st thing the wheels like every other Armor build ... lots of parts big and little ... also lots of detail ... My 1st Meng kit ... :woohoo: :soldier :good:

You're a braver soul than I am Gerry. You got this! :good:

Just remember, ole Hippy is watching over you. :bat

Sorry for your loss :zen
I wondered about this kit and almost picked up when in Edmonton last week but I already have a Nagmachon coming. Meng makes an excelent kit and I find them quite nice to build. Will watch with interest.
James

You're a braver soul than I am Gerry. You got this! :good:

Just remember, ole Hippy is watching over you. :bat

Ed's watching Me ? that's scary ... Thanks for your vote of confidence ... Maybe Ed can help with the destructions ... still miss that guy ... :woohoo: :soldier

Sorry for your loss :zen
I wondered about this kit and almost picked up when in Edmonton last week but I already have a Nagmachon coming. Meng makes an excelent kit and I find them quite nice to build. Will watch with interest.
James

Thanks James ... I probably wouldn't have known He passed ... except I was listening to the radio and I heard the announcement about it ... At least I was able to get the old 1956 Lionel GG1 repaired ... I feel good with that one fixed ... I looked at the kit great detail ... a bunch of tiny parts that won't work very well with my fat fingers ... I've got lots to do ... So soon as this train show in May 14/15 is over I'll be able to get on these Kits I started ... I'm so far behind ... don't know why I started this one ... but It's summer re-runs now So I'll have plenty of time ... :soldier :ro: :dude

Saw this on sale at Squadron a few times lately- thought of picking it up- I'll be watching with much interest!

Saw this on sale at Squadron a few times lately- thought of picking it up- I'll be watching with much interest!

Thanks Mike ... It looks like a great Kit ... I just need some time to work on it ... I should get a start soon ... (y) :soldier :drinks

Thanks Bob I need to get a start on it ... maybe soon ... lots happening down on the farm ... :woohoo: :salute

Back