• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Achtung Tiefflieger"

Hi Modellers,

I would like to continue my thread from the old TNT here. Here, the progress of my work "Achtung Tiefflieger"

The Project

Projekt1.jpg

The interior of the Flakpanzer 38 (t)

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

The VW "Schwimmwagen"

0014.jpg

0010.jpg

with the Figures in color

0015.jpg

0016.jpg

0017.jpg

0018.jpg

0021.jpg

The story continues soon.

greets Olav

Olav, this is going to be superb if the VW and figures are anything to go by as they are painted brilliantly.

Not to mention the workmanship in the Gepard

Ive often wondered about the quality of miniart buildings I dont supposed you could do a bit of an SBS when you build yours ?

I cant wait for you to continue !!!

Andy

Olav-
Great work on the schimmie and the figures. They look great and fit together well. Can't wait to see the whole thing finished! Happy New Year.

Shaggy :dude

Hi friends,

thank you for your praise. I am very pleased that you like it.
The building Miniart I have already built something together and primed in gray. The downspouts of gutters, I have made of "evergreen" profiles itself.
Here are some photos to look at.

Olav

0006.jpg

0007.jpg

0008.jpg

the oberscharführer giving the finger to the flying thingy is priceless! :laugh:

awesome looking schwimmwagen and figures! the camo looks great! like the real deal!

since i have a miniart building in my stash - how easily do they build? i ask myself how the halves of a wall do assemble and are lined up without major mishaps!

Hi Olav,

:eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: PERFECT WORK..realy.
I like your painting and cleand builds (y)
I hope, you give any progress, soon.

Cheers.
Pavel

Back