• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A new home for an old friend.

agentg

I built this PzIV last year for a desert warfare group build. After finishing the PzIII I tried the PzIV out on the new base. I liked it so much I put the PzIV on this and the PzIII on another.

DSCF3102.jpg

DSCF3101.jpg

G

The whole job is great but the base really brings it to life.Nice work "G" someday i'll build the one in my stash.

Thanks all!

Rob, I've been putting in 12 - 16 hour days here lately. We had three quit in one week, so with summer coming and the height of the tourist season just around the corner, we're humping. I've been building, just can't get time to post! I finished three tanks in two days, one of which sat for two months 'till I could get back to it!

Still checking in though. You haven't lost "that lovin' feeling" at all. The M2 is superb.

G

Thanks Adam!

I been working like crazy, too crazy in fact. My knee let go the day before yesterday. I'm on a forced week off and in a leg brace at that. Guess all those crazy years caught up with me. That and bullet fragments, shrapnel, a bad parachute landing, and 31 years in law enforcement. LOL!

Oh well more bench time for me now. :)

Between drug induced naps that is..........zzzzzzzzzzzzz :blink

G

Back