• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A great place to be...

Gator

What place, you ask? This place. Modeler's Alliance. What is so great about it? For me, all of the help, tips and techniques openly shared by those who have mastered the different aspects of modeling. We are lucky to have a group of people here who check their egos at the door and freely give those who ask the much needed advice they need. I have run into modelers who are tight lipped about how they do this or that, but routinely ask questions themselves. These modelers want to be the "best" so bad that they refuse to help or offer advice to someone they see as a threat to their title as "The Best ______ Modeler Around".

So, to all of those who are willing to share and help a modeler out, thank you.

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Same to you Kenny, one reason I like this place. always someone willing to help, who can check His ego at the door. I look forward to a great time Here at MA. If I can help in any way let Me know.

Did you hear that Pup they love me :D

So often i've been told I was something only my mother would love.

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

What place, you ask? This place. Modeler's Alliance. What is so great about it? For me, all of the help, tips and techniques openly shared by those who have mastered the different aspects of modeling. We are lucky to have a group of people here who check their egos at the door and freely give those who ask the much needed advice they need. I have run into modelers who are tight lipped about how they do this or that, but routinely ask questions themselves. These modelers want to be the "best" so bad that they refuse to help or offer advice to someone they see as a threat to their title as "The Best ______ Modeler Around".

So, to all of those who are willing to share and help a modeler out, thank you.

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Agree with Kenny whole heartedly! A sincere thanks to everyone!

Did you hear that Pup they love me :D

So often i've been told I was something only my mother would love.

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

No doubt about it Tony.

We just give y'all the forum to post stuff to, it's y'alls participation that makes things hum around here. Without you guys posting it would be a blank slate.

Keep it up! :good: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Gator my theme song was the Everly Bros singing "When Will I Be Loved?"
Now it's Alan Jackson's "Love's got a Hold On You"

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy (y)

You're absolutely right, Gator
This site connects some of the most talented, humble, and helpful modelers in the entire universe. There are no egos here. It's a pleasure to share ideas, experiences, and friendships with each and every one. The diverse subject matter is second to none. A true testament to what today's technology is capable of creating, a throwback to the days of entire families at the dinner table, friends around the campfire, or good buddies bellied up to the bar. I was absent for nearly five years, but was welcomed back with open arms. I'm proud to be a part of this adventure and will do whatever I can to uphold its tradition.

Back