• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A 1/32 figure of my Dad for the Mustang model

Rhino

Super Moderator
I seek a 1/32-1/35 figure. A bare headed civilian, with no facial hair in casual clothes. I want to add my Dad to the base of the Revell P-51B.
I am happy to buy this figure and pay for the shipping.
I found a 3D print vendor in UK that makes a 1/32 "Father holding his son" figure.
Kinda got me all misty. International shipping is crazy right now.

If that is a 3-D print, perhaps you can find an STL. file, purchase it and send it to James or anyone else on these boards to print for you. That might save a bit on postage.

What do you say guys? Wanna help a fellow Modeler's Ally out?

Or us Yanks pool together and buy a few figures since the cost of shipping is the same. Someone may have to then distribute but local shipping should be far cheaper.

Finding a figure in 1/35 scale in file format is difficult. Not many out there especially civilians. I've found a few but they arent all that great lookinmg in 28mm and blowing up to 1/35 I imagine they would look worse. Will keep looking.

I send stuff all over the world so i just checked the postal price for UK - US airmail tracked and its £13.42. £5.00 of that is the tracking.
In USD thats $16.05 so add a box etc and thats about right.

I send stuff all over the world so i just checked the postal price for UK - US airmail tracked and its £13.42. £5.00 of that is the tracking.
I sent Ian a WnW to Australia, not Austria...and it was over $120!

That price of $16.05 is up to 250g which would be a few figures but i guess the seller is subbing anything over as the order would be large

I agree the shipping cost is not inflated. I put our Club Figure guy on the mission too. We'll see what Don comes up with.

Lulubelle and her movie crew come as a kit. OOPS!
That's the Jim Belushi 1995 version, several things wrong with the tank compared to the Bogart 1943 version. I am a purist, there is only one Lulubelle.

Sahara5.jpg

Sahara6.jpg

Last edited:
Back