• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

49 years of marriage

bob letterman

Master at Arms
Staff member
Today, January 24th, exactly 49 years ago, Susan and I got married. Next year, of course, will be the big one!

It's been an amazing 49 years with an amazing woman!

This was taken 16 years later in 1982. I don't have any recent ones.

Bob Letterman

Congratulations Bob and Susan. Setting the bar for the rest of us. May you have many many more years together :drinks
James

Congratulations Bob and Susan! Peace, Love and Health to you in this wonderfull day!!! :drinks
Who know, maybe more 50 together? :woohoo:
And like James said, you're a example to us :notworthy
Thanks for share your hapiness! (y)

Beautiful Couple!

Hey, I got couples photo...

hd64580d.jpg

Congratulations you kids!! :drinks :drinks

Congratulations Bob (My condolances Susan Bob got the better deal Hehehehehe)

Hope you guys have an amazing day and here to the next 49 :drinks

Congratulations Mr & Mrs :D

Many more to come, wishing you a fantastic day, a great year to the big 5-0 and decades of happiness to come.

Laurence & Wolfette (been married for 6 months now :rotf )

Congratulations you two - you still look very happy. I've been married just over a year now and she hasn't once tried to kill me, so far so good!

Congratulations Bob and Susan! You've achieved quite a milestone, and an even greater life built together. This July will be my wife's and my 25th wedding anniversary.

Back