• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

41 Plymouth - Toms Cherry Wagon

SA Dave

I will be doing this one for the campaighn.

41Plymouth02.jpg

41Plymouth01.jpg

Thanks again Tom for the great gift.

Dave, your more than welcome buddy! Looking forward to seeing this come together, now I just need to decide what I'm going to do....

Tom

Thanks for the comments guys. I actialy had time yesterday to start working on mine. After looking at pictures on the internet I decided for a modern classic look here is what I have so far.

Added an strip to the back. Will have the exhausts sticking out of holes in the back and indicater lights and stop lights will be recessed.
41Plymouth04.jpg

All the panels will be filled and smoothed.
41Plymouth06.jpg

41Plymouth05.jpg

And here is how far I got
41Plymouth03.jpg

Still have an LOT of cleaning to do.

Nice start, I like the lines of the old coupe's.
fun to see what you will do with this one :popcorn
//Mats

I'm liking the roll pan idea for the rear, you going to shave the door handles? These would look great on your exhausts!! http://www.modelcargarage.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=409&idcategory=11
Great start!! Keep going! (y)

Thanks guys for the positive feedback. I am really enjoying this an lot. And MP I am not fast, but I have not enjoyed an build this much for an looooooong time, plus I was lucky to have an few hours open to get an good start.

Its with an sad heart that I just read of Toms departure. He sent me this kit when he heard on skype that I had problems getting hold of nice american steel models. We had many and long chats on skype the last few months. I hope I can do this car proud for you Tom.

Back