• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1938 Ford Truck Gasser

Very nice project ..... I always wanted to chop up a styrene kit like this but never did ..... I will enjoy this one ..... :popcorn

Thanks! Hope I can find away to finish it. I'm horrible at finishing cars. I get an idea cut up the kit until i see the basic idea and then can't seem to get them past that point. Maybe this one will be a finisher :good:

Very nice project ..... I always wanted to chop up a styrene kit like this but never did ..... I will enjoy this one ..... :popcorn

Thanks! Hope I can find away to finish it. I'm horrible at finishing cars. I get an idea cut up the kit until i see the basic idea and then can't seem to get them past that point. Maybe this one will be a finisher :good:

Me too, .... Got one I've been working on for 4 years now ...... Well I guess I pulled a little inspiration from you in my current build here ..... I'm choppin also ..... So we'll finish together or go down in Flames ..... :pilot

Me too, .... Got one I've been working on for 4 years now ...... Well I guess I pulled a little inspiration from you in my current build here ..... I'm choppin also ..... So we'll finish together or go down in Flames ..... :pilot

Oh I do like chopped tops! :coolio I also love flames but lets try to get these done! (y)

Oh I do like chopped tops! :coolio I also love flames but lets try to get these done! (y)

I'm not gonna chop the top on mine but ...... I'm start to think ..... Like the Beach Boys ....." Man if She had a set of wings ... I think She could Fly" !! ... hang in there it'll happen .... :good:

Back