• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1915 Romfell armoured car.

Usually the part shows when you least expect it.

I went to the local hobby shop today for the first time in months. Had heard that the original owner sold it and the new owner has improved the look and organization of the place a bit. It no longer looks as much like a flea market like it did. There were new kits, still plenty of folks there doing slot cars, buying stuff, playing with a new terrain board with their small off road RC vehicles. Much improved and the original owner is still there doing some assistance as well as the employees that I have know for a number of years.
Anyway picked up a CSM WWI Italian armored car that looked very interesting, so it will be in the stash for a future armored car build.

Usually the part shows when you least expect it.

I went to the local hobby shop today for the first time in months. Had heard that the original owner sold it and the new owner has improved the look and organization of the place a bit. It no longer looks as much like a flea market like it did. There were new kits, still plenty of folks there doing slot cars, buying stuff, playing with a new terrain board with their small off road RC vehicles. Much improved and the original owner is still there doing some assistance as well as the employees that I have know for a number of years.
Anyway picked up a CSM WWI Italian armored car that looked very interesting, so it will be in the stash for a future armored car build.
My wife loves the slot car tracks, the old school AFX. Ain't got the room for big scale stuff.
I was eyeing the Italian 1ZM. Sprue Brothers offers some CSM crew members for it.

Turns out the 1ZM was used up through WWII. It was also used in Spain in '38. I have markings for Spain in '38, a Bozen Police Battalian in '44 and Green trucks in the between years.
Will have to look for the crew members.

Turns out the 1ZM was used up through WWII. It was also used in Spain in '38. I have markings for Spain in '38, a Bozen Police Battalian in '44 and Green trucks in the between years.
Will have to look for the crew members.
I think they used the Belgian Minerva way on past WWI too.

Back