• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/76 compatible with 1/72 scale?

Tankbuilder

Shalom.

I'm wanting to build a small scale diorama with a mix of armour in it. What I need to know is this. Is a 1/76 scale vehicle compatible with a 1/72 scale vehicle?

Some of the vehicles I want to use are available in 1/76 scale at a lot less than 1/72 scale.

Ah, another question. Are Airfix 1/76 scale kits actually 1/76 scale or are they realy 1/72 scale in a 1/76 scale box?

Thanks and cheers

I guess it's a matter of how you stage it. Put the smaller stuff in the back, maybe down a hill to give it that force perspective look. You wouldn't think there's much diff in 1:35 and 1:32 but there is. But then again, that's a larger scale.

The airfix jeeps are really 1/72 Some other manufacturers jeeps says 1/72 but they end up beeing 1/76 Go figure :woohoo:

Back