• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/50 Scale Display Vignette and Weathered Truck

tiking

Just completed a display diorama for a customer. The scale display, is 1.2m x 0.40m x 0.40m in dimension. It is mostly for displaying 1:50 scale truck models, at exhibitions. I have come a long way and have done a lot of home made rock molds and scratch build details. I've even included handles that would make it easier to managed when moving it around. I also tried to make it as sturdy as possible, as it will be moving around quite a lot. I will also be weathering the truck combo you see on the display. I just used it to take photos of the layout in its entirety. Hope Tobias and Fredrik like it. I tried to mimic new/old patch roads, after many years of heavy traffic across this region, especially by truck drivers. The truck will be weathered.

The detailing is so good that it doesn't look even remotely like a small scale diorama! Excellent job!
Applause.gif

Back