• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 SS-100 Heavy Tractor

That looks awesome Gary! (y) (y)

Hey Christian, did you know that Takom is releasing a ss-100 in 1/72 scale as part of a v2 rocket kit similar to their 1:35 kit. :dance :dance :dance

Nice, Gary. I think I need one of those. So much more authority than that tiny little Kettenkraftrad. (Did I spell that right? :woohoo: )

Hey Christian, did you know that Takom is releasing a ss-100 in 1/72 scale as part of a v2 rocket kit similar to their 1:35 kit. :dance :dance :dance

That is cool. I'd like to get one to compare to the Special Hobby one that is already out:

German_SS_100_Gigant_Tractor_I.jpg

German_SS_100_Gigant_and_Mitraelierwagen_I.jpg

That is cool. I'd like to get one to compare to the Special Hobby one that is already out:

German_SS_100_Gigant_Tractor_I.jpg

German_SS_100_Gigant_and_Mitraelierwagen_I.jpg

No , I did not. I saw that Special Hobby has one but I have no experience with Takom , so I am Leary on both counts .
If Tamiya had one, it would be a no brainer . One would look good hooked up to an HE 219 or something else sizable.

That Kettenkrad was only meant to pull a ME 262 or a AR 234 . On the few occasions I have taken it to shows , the officials have always balked at that idea and placed it by itself . The only model I have ever built that what I call won categories accidentally and more than once at that :rotf . Bizarre as I don't build armor :idonno

I would really like to build a scheuch-schlepper tractor but that would require a lot of scratch building... :frantic

h9de0419.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

Nice finish Gary! That looks great! Might have to get one myself!

Christian, I thought CMK makes a scheuch-schlepper tractor kit. Not sure if it is 1/48 or 1/72 or both though. Would have to check!

(y)

Back