• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1:48 Falco

See, told you it would be colourful !!

Falco7a.jpg

Falco7b.jpg

Falco7c.jpg

More enamels, from all the usual places !!

Ian

A really neat looking paint scheme. Looks as if they couldn't decide whether to go with camouflage or high visibility so decide to do hal and half of each. I like it.

Cheers

As this is written, the Falco has been (lightly) weathered and matted-down. The cowling is on which makes the thing look a whole lot different, it really is a big machine, easily the size of a P-36.

From here-on-in I'll be focusing on one project at a time I've found from experience you can only build side-by-side projects to a certain point then it simply becomes too complicated. So this will be the first under the spotlight and I'll finish this completely before picking-up the next one.

After the weekend I'll start the final assembly - wish me luck as I've NEVER built a biplane before !!. Thanks for taking the time to look and/or comment.

AFN

Ian

Back