• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Tiger I Early Production Battle of Kharkov

Hey John, looking over the pics from your last Post I noticed the tow cable was beginning to untwist. I know they got tweeked quite a bit, but would they unravel like that or not? I'm no armor guru, but I was wonderin. Clarify if you plz ;)
1613401736214.png

How's this one coming along John? I love the ginger bread building, you did a fantastic job on the Tiger and figures and the balance and composition are dead bang on!!!

Are you any further along with it?

Bob

Yeah, that has happened to me often as well. Usually now, if I don't feel like doing anything on the bench; I'll just get up and go elsewhere.

View attachment 132764View attachment 132769 The last figure has arrived. He is another Evolution, I had to replace his rifle, but that was a piece of cake. I have also mocked up some AT gun emplacement logs - what do you think?
Hey John lovely dio. The figures are really, really nice. Some of the best I have seen and go perfectly with this dio.
You asked about the AT gun......I think it works but it is to close to the Tiger. If it was me I would place it further south of the tank , more towards the parallel side. This also gets it away a little from the figs. If you go towards the corner it will look to even.
On model Mojo - I hate it when it disappears but it always comes back. Mine is back at the moment so I feel for you :(

Hey John lovely dio. The figures are really, really nice. Some of the best I have seen and go perfectly with this dio.
You asked about the AT gun......I think it works but it is to close to the Tiger. If it was me I would place it further south of the tank , more towards the parallel side. This also gets it away a little from the figs. If you go towards the corner it will look to even.
On model Mojo - I hate it when it disappears but it always comes back. Mine is back at the moment so I feel for you :(
Ian, what do you mean by south?

141551338_10215872232352927_47375376981305895_n.jpg

Back