• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 DML Pak 43/3 L/71

ErnieS

Okay, I will try to finish this by the deadline! As I am only interested in building the gun, I might be able to do it (y)

Now, off to get started :yipee
Ernie

Thank you guys, I figure if I can get the gun built by the end of the month, then I have almost a month to paint and weather it (y) Should be able to do that.....right...I hope.....maybe......famous last words :facepalm
Ernie

Thank you guys, I figure if I can get the gun built by the end of the month, then I have almost a month to paint and weather it (y) Should be able to do that.....right...I hope.....maybe......famous last words :facepalm
Ernie
I am quite famous here for my last minute finishes :D

Show that bad boy who's boss and then we'll let you go to work on Dave. :D

:drinks

Base is built and painted. Used a mix of Tamyia Hull Red and Red for the base coat, lightened a bit with red and white for some light modulation on the top of the base. Next will be some weathering. Gun itself is almost ready for primer, should be there today with that as well.

Ernie

Nice color, just going to leave it in primer?

Yes, one of the reasons I wanted to build this, other than being a late war expediant type weapon, was the color choices, borne out by a couple of reference pics, and some creative liscence. The base will be in primer, the gun off white, and the mantlet and barrel in dark yellow base with camo. The creative liscence part comes in where I might paint the gun tube in grey heat resistant primer to show that it has been replaced.
Ernie

Back