• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 Helldiver

jknaus

Administrator
Looks like a new company is coming out with a 1/32 Helldiver. Looks cool. When i find more I'll pass it on.
Helldiver.jpg

I am sure it could be. They could make a lot more kits and the labor involved with the resin wouldn't be there. BTW, am looking forward to a a look-see at the Bf108 once you get it. I read they have several resin add on's for it already.

OK, did some digging, found this.

News directly quoted by Mirek of HpH Models.

Infinity Models will be the brand for injection molded planes from HpH.

First kit will be the 1/32 SB2C Helldiver. Release is scheduled for 2nd quarter of 2020. First production run will be 1000 kits.

Planned for the future are in 1/32 scale:

DH. Vampire Mk.3/ Mk.5,

Westland Wyvern,

Aichi D3A Val,

Savoia-Marchetti SM.79,

Douglas A-20 Havoc

and Bristol Beaufighter Mk.X.

There will be no more new resin kits from HpH except some large model projects like the Me-323 Gigant and maybe SR-71 in 1/32.
i-k-BFfs5b-XL.jpg

IMG-5649.jpg

IMG-5646.jpg

I also saw something about Fly/Infinity Models. Supposedly this is due 2nd quarter 2020, but with everything going on I doubt it. Maybe later this year. Also I am looking forward to the SM.79 and SR-71. The Me323 is just too big. It has a 30 inch wingspan in 1/72 It will be 67inches in 1/32, though it should really be done in 1/35th to go with all the armor and stuff that it hauled.

I doubt I will get the injection Helldiver as I have the excellent resin kit from HPH. I wonder if the injection kits will come with the seatbelts and other goodies the resin kits come with.

Back