• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/20 MaK Raptor

Jeeves

Here's my start-up pics....
001~60.jpg

002~55.jpg

Thanks Bob-- actually parts of another body was included in the kit-- so I am going to have the guy looking down at the remains of one of his allies...the color codes are hard to figure since they are all in Japanese...but it kind of looked like a ghost grey-- I decided to paint the basecoat black and then lightly mist some Vallejo light grey over it to give it a sort of powdered metal look...savvy?

I kind of like how it turned out...the relic one will be much more severely rusted and weathered...
004~54.jpg

005~55.jpg

And some more work done before I start on the base...
005~57.jpg

004~56.jpg

001~64.jpg

And the rest of the wrecked mech...
002~59.jpg

003~61.jpg

Would love some feedback on the base-- still need to dirty up the mobile Raptor's legs a bit-- but here is where I am at...
001~67.jpg

002~63.jpg

003~65.jpg

Looks good Dave :good:
Maybe add some higher grass around the rusted mech, cut from an old brush and glue along the side of it and in some other spots to make it look less flat :idonno

//Mats

Back