Well, I was about to take some close up images and thought I would tape a few parts together. Before doing this, I went over the instructions since I realized there were many parts left over from other variants.
This is where I found the weakest part of this kit, the instructions. They make Dragon look like Tamiya's! There are a lot of errors. Stay tunes as I post the corrections. By the way, the fit on major parts is very good.
Let's start with the steps which need attention:
Step 4 has you glue the PE instrument panel directly to the styrene part and completely forgets that there is an acetate film (like Eduard did) which should be applied to the white painted styrene part before attaching PE21.
Step 11 has an unidentified piece. The cockpit floor is H-11.
Step 13 has an unidentified piece, it is D-10.
Step 16 has a misidentified piece. Instead of D-10, it is D-6.
Step 18 has an unidentified piece, it is G-2.
Step 24 has unidentified pieces. The backrests are F-13.
Step 26 has unidentified pieces. The backrests are F-13.
Step 25 has a misidentified piece. Instead of A-1, it is B-1.
Step 27 has a misidentified piece. Instead of A-2, it is B-8.
Step 28 has a misidentified piece. Instead of G-1, it is J-1.
Step 30 has an unidentified piece. The backrest is F-13.
Step 31 has an unidentified piece. The backrest is F-13.
Step 33 has a misidentified piece. Instead of H-6, it is H-7.
Step 41 has a misidentified piece. Instead of E-1, it is E-4.
Step 50 has an unidentified piece. I am not sure if it is J-29 or J-31.
Step 51 has misidentified pieces. H-14 is actually H-13 and H-13 is actually H-10.
Step 56 has Step 51 named when it should be Step 53.
Step 55 is actually Step 57. In it, we see Step 53 which is actually Step 56 and Step 54 which is actually Step 57.
Step 57 is actually Step 58 with Step 52 actually being Step 55.
Step 58 is actually Step 59 and misidentifies 2 pieces. F-23 is actually F-22 and F-26 is actually F-21.
Step 59 is actually Step 60.
Step 60 is actually Step 61.
Step 61 is actually Step 62.
Step 62 is actually Step 63.
Step 63 is actually Step 64 and has an unidentified piece which is J-41.
Step 64 is actually Step 65.
Step 65 is actually Step 66.
Step 66 is actually Step 67.
Step 67 is actually Step 68.
Step 68 is actually Step 69 and has an unidentified piece which I believe is J13 (but not sure).
Step 69 is actually Step 70.
Step 70 is actually Step 71.
Step 71 is actually Step 72.