• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

USS West Virginia 1-700 (Finished).

USS West Virginia 1-700.

Thanks for the comments Gents. Most of the Sub-Assemblies are now done and awaiting some Paint. More to come soon.....Cheers Mark

USS West Virginia 1-700.

I'm always impressed by your itty bitty ships Mark ... Looking good ... :captain

USS West Virginia 1-700.

OK the Upper Deck and most of the Main Armament is now onboard. More to come soon.....Cheers mark

USS West Virginia 1-700.

Wow! Nice job! :notworthy

Looks amazing. Very fine detail, I like that. Looking forward to your progress.

Cheers

Alex

USS West Virginia 1-700.

THanks for the comments Gents. The Bridge Area and Stacks are onboard now. The lattice Mast is P/E and is a pain to get right. More to come soon.....Cheers mark

USS West Virginia 1-700.

Thanks ED. All that is left is the Railings and some weathering. More to come soon.....Cheers mark

USS West Virginia 1-700.

Talk about a speed build ... but then I guess you've done these before ... :rotf ... I almost missed it ... Mine wouldn't be that quick ... But then I didn't see a time limit ... either ... waiting on the Big Finish ... :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

USS West Virginia 1-700.

Talk about a speed build ... but then I guess you've done these before ... :rotf ... I almost missed it ... Mine wouldn't be that quick ... But then I didn't see a time limit ... either ... waiting on the Big Finish ... :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Nah... wutteva gave you that idea? He aint done one before :idonno

Back