• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The War To End All Wars, 100th Anniversary

h0d8b8ac.JPG

I'll be jumping in with this one guys ....

Here's an interesting link I got in an email & thot I'd share it here
http://www.theatlantic.com/static/infocus/wwi/wwiair/

My Grandfather on my mother's side fought in many of the bloodiest battles of WW1.

I've been thinking that this November 11 will mark the 100th anniversary of the end of that conflict. I have a 1/35 scale Emhar Mk. V Hermaphrodite kit that I might build as a remembrance to my grandfather.

ha6a6818.jpg

Btw, that Emhar Hermaphrodite kit can be built as a Mk. V Female or a Mk. V Male also.

Cheers

Time is just about up on this one. There are only about 7 more weeks to finish up on it.

That's why I'm glad I have the 1/35 scale Emhar Mk. V Hermaphrodite kit. It's a pretty simple kit to build because it doesn't have all the small wheels at the bottom of the track run but when built it still looks good. Seems t hat Emhar decided if you don't see it you don't need it.

Cheers

Ok guys - just a quick clarification for those of us procrastinators - this campaign runs through 11am on November 11th in honor of the armistice. Was the intended finish 11am local time or 11am Paris time, which is historically when the armistice took effect? :frantic :frantic :frantic :frantic

Looks like I failed this one too. I had some repairs to do and that caused this to fall too far behind. Feel free to delete my Thread as I usually include all my progress on it in my Maddog Manufacturing Thread.

Oh well. It's been quite some time since I could add to my ribbon count. I guess I'm just not cut out for it anymore.

Back