• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Terry's project "Tank Draggin"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
My project if approved will be a small diorama using:
M4A3E8 SHERMAM by Dragon
M4A3 HVSS SHERMAN with 105mm by Dragon
M26 DRAGON WAGON by Academy

Wish me Luck

Terry B)

Re:Terry's Braille Project

Well I've got big plans, but they may not want me to do that many at once. Have not been approved yet and you know how some plans turn out sometimes.

Terry B)

Terry, I don't know who is suppose to approve this but I'm looking forward to seeing something this busy.

Yeah I'm really looking forward to working on the Dragon Wagon. I have already found a lot pic's of the M26 "Lots of details"

Terry B)

I am sure you will manage the build Terry and I am sure Laura & Gary will welcome it ! It will be a big project ! It will be the Richie build of this years bonanza for sure :)

Jenny :kiss:

Thank you Jenny!! I've been working out the build order and I'm ready to go. Is it May yet???? Let's Go!!! :ro: :ro:

Terry B)

Yep. Laura got it right on.

Just remember that it is a one month time frame. So even for your speed of building, your gonna have to hit hyper drive for that. But it will be cool watching you do it.

Gary B)

G Cooper wrote:
Just remember that it is a one month time frame. So even for your speed of building, your gonna have to hit hyper drive for that.

Ahhhhh maaannn.... :pinch: One month and one's gotta use Hyperdrive!!.... :eek:hmy:

I only have one speed and it sure as heck ain't Hyperdrive.... :blink

G Cooper wrote:
Yep. Laura got it right on.

Just remember that it is a one month time frame. So even for your speed of building, your gonna have to hit hyper drive for that. But it will be cool watching you do it.

Gary B)

Well the M26 has the most parts of the three so I will have to hit that one hard and fast.

Terry ;)

Hi Terry,

Good luck.
You have very strong idea and courage. (y)
I'm looking forward to your progress.

Cheers.
Pavel

Re:Terry's Project GET'S UNDERWAY

Ok boys and girls here are my start up pictures. To get this project done I will have to complete one model per week for three weeks and then one week for the base. Wish me luck.

Terry B)

DSC03533.jpg

DSC03534.jpg

DSC03535.jpg

B)

All right. Terry has finally shown up. This is going to be good. But don't worry about already being half a week behind. Pavel has shown us all that it only takes two days to build a kit :blink , So you should be able to get this done by the end of the week :laugh: .

Gary B)

:laugh: :laugh: Well not having super powers like Pavel I'll just have to use some good ole fashion elbow grease to get this done. :pinch:

Terry :laugh:

Ok Ok I'm going Yeee Haa!!!

Terry :ro:

Back