• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TERRY'S 234/1 8-RAD"ACROSS THE FINISH LINE"

Terry, you filthy beggar, how do you do it? A constant stream of beautiful builds of magnificent order! I'm so glad you've potted this little spring posie- it's just brilliant- cheers!

chuk

First thanks to Randy and Erik I'm glad you like it. With every model that I complete I learn a little more and this one is no exception. There are still some minor things to tweek, but for the most part this one is finished. Here are some pictures of the finished product. I hope you guys enjoyed the project, but now it's time to move on to the next thing.

Terry B)

DSC05121.JPG

DSC05122.JPG

DSC05123.JPG

DSC05124.JPG

DSC05125.JPG

DSC05126.JPG

DSC05127.JPG

DSC05128.JPG

DSC05129.JPG

DSC05130.JPG

DSC05131.JPG

DSC05132.JPG

DSC05133.JPG

DSC05134.JPG

DSC05135.JPG

B)

Didn't know you called this complete, Totally cool build Terry, the dirt, dust is just great. I don't know if I saw where you got the wheels turned but was that something you were able to do OOB or did you have to do some cutting?

[/quote]Didn't know you called this complete, Totally cool build Terry, the dirt, dust is just great. I don't know if I saw where you got the wheels turned but was that something you were able to do OOB or did you have to do some cutting?[/quote]

Thanks Pup! Yeah you can turn the wheels OOP you have to cut off the locator key on the control arms and then the whole thing is workable.

Terry B)

Terry, you filthy beggar, how do you do it? A constant stream of beautiful builds of magnificent order! I'm so glad you've potted this little spring posie- it's just brilliant- cheers!

chuk

Thanks chukw!! :blush: Even so after some comments I have done some changes like replacing the turret antenna with one that is lots thinner.

DSC05155.JPG

So I guess a model is never done.

Terry B)

Back