• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Tamiya P-47

Glad you got a handle on it :good: . I use the the metal finisher and other clears . Good product .

In my humble opinion opinion , the AK interactive extreme metal is by far easier to use and quite durable .

Alclad is way more finicky .

Cheers, Christian B)

Glad you got a handle on it :good: . I use the the metal finisher and other clears . Good product .

In my humble opinion opinion , the AK interactive extreme metal is by far easier to use and quite durable .

Alclad is way more finicky .

Cheers, Christian B)

Never used that stuff so I could not give an opinion on it. I will have to try it now although Alclad has never let me down.

Thanks again all!!!

Done as done is gonna get.
h1d6993d.jpg

hd7e08ed.jpg

ha7e8de4.jpg

Haven't done a P-47 for a couple of years, this could well inspire me to dig one out as my 'over Christmas' build this year. Very nicely modelled, sir.

Ian.

Thanks all it was a fun build.

Bob, it's not that shiny in person, I had to crank up the exposure. NMF really messes with my cameras metering.

Now to build an early p-51 with the Malcome Hood.

Back