• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sicily 1943 (spring)

Those signs look really familiar! Our dining room..

img_3169_20100718_2066887175.jpg

img_3170_20100718_1770275979.jpg

img_3171_20100718_1824287398.jpg

:laugh: I guess you could say I like your choices!

YagoHLD wrote:
How much does it Weigh? I don't understand you, sorry!

Hola Yago, el desea saber el peso (en Kilos o Libras) de su diorama con todos lose edificios y modelos.

Saludos,

Here you have the beginning of the work inside buildings.
By "level" in hand, I have been tracing the location of the soils of these two buildings. Thus I find it easier to lift the partition walls of both buildings.
The complexity will come when making holes in passing from one building to another as being shared to have a hotel in a position, I have to make the holes passing through the ground floor, first and second in such a way that only there is a step to bridge the gap between two buildings...

l000.jpg

l001.jpg

l002.jpg

I've also left space for a courtyard , where output will be three buildings.

l001b.jpg

Hope you like it. I keep doing things...

SEE YOU GUYS!

Yago.

Then after they are fighting the heat at night (with drink in hand), I've been working on this puzzle.
I started a few days ago to raise the internal partition of the two front buildings of the square. And so far this is what I have done...

HOLLOW VIEW BEFORE...

l000.jpg

VIEW OF THE WALLS WITH SHALLOW RISE...

l003.jpg
l004.jpg

SIDE VIEW CORRIDORS WITH DISTRIBUTION DETAILS...

l005.jpg
l006.jpg

AERIAL VIEW OF SHALLOW...

l007.jpg

And Wednesday will (among other things)...

l004b.jpg
l005b.jpg

l005c.jpg

... and one more step in opening other internal partitions, as access from the restaurant to the kitchen, the entrance from the reception to the restaurant, and a possible second exit to the back hall door. When finished, begin to lift the remaining pieces of the third building block, but few walls to get up. One of them will exit to the backyard.

Hope you like them and are really enjoying myself.

See you!

Yago.

Hi YagoHLD

compliments for your diorama work.

I was born in Piazza Armerina, now I live about 100 km.
My parents live in Piazza Armerina, is a beautiful town!

how can I help you in your work?

ciao
:)

mike_husky wrote:
Hi YagoHLD

compliments for your diorama work.

I was born in Piazza Armerina, now I live about 100 km.
My parents live in Piazza Armerina, is a beautiful town!

how can I help you in your work?

ciao
:)

Hi Mike.
Is awesome you were born in Piazza Armerina.
If you got photos of this town, you help me many.
I need photos of facades. I need to see colors and facades.

Talk you and thank you so much for your help.

Yago.

NEWS NEWS NEWS

New photos of the dio...

Here are a couple small steps of the diorama. Failing to trace the route of flight of stairs to make the holes in the windows of that wall, I finished placing the base of the soil in the corridors dealers room, I have a textured wall facing the courtyard and lack Wall Moreover I will now, and have joined all the blocks/bricks to make it as one piece...

l008.jpg

l009.jpg
l010.jpg
l011.jpg

l012.jpg
l013.jpg

l014.jpg
l015.jpg

Once you set the whole network of walls, will seal the joints and cover any gaps that have left.

I hope you enjoy it.

See you!

Yago.

Hi Yago

this is the first photo of ancient Piazza Garibaldi
2qfso.jpg

My friend Sebi Arena will take photos in the Piazza Garibaldi today and I put on the forum soon....

;)

Mike, thank you so much for this photo.
This photo is of the 19th Century.

Another one is of 21th Century.

tejado.jpg

Thanks for all.

Yago.

Another little further advanced. With a ladder plasticard rest I had, I have been tracing the path of the ladder on the wall. It will be a hollow open staircase with two flights per height with a landing halfway down. I made holes in the windows of the staircase and then texturizaré the exterior wall. This time sheet will place pieces of brick spalling mode of the flat wall, where it will below suggests that there is a brick wall...

l022.jpg
l021.jpg

It also made a part of the ground the distributor of the rooms. Only three copies , I must take more with the same shape for the rest of plants. On a part , but until you have completed the ladder will not cut any of those soils.

The stairs end in the roof to gain access from there to the upper terrace.

Then following the advice of John (my friend from Spain), I covered these horizontal projections of the walls of the courtyard. I can only add a little padding on the bottom and top of these projections to leave settled...

l029.jpg
l028.jpg

I've also added some chipping on one wall of the courtyard. Cutting pieces of iron in relief ( from the one used in one of those walls) and irregularly shaped , I realized after a recess of the same shape on the wall ...

l024.jpg
l025.jpg
l026.jpg

I'm still time to add some more chipping . Even occupying some of the intersections between two walls.
Here you have a photo of the intersection of two walls to give me some idea. I appreciate a lot to me about this same photo señaleis the point or points where some chipping colocaríais more and / or any other effect ...

DSC_5924b.jpg

Here you have the last flakes that place in the courtyard.
The first responds to a suggestion by Dario Risso. As a transit area for objects near the wall. The flaking on this are common...

l031.jpg

The remaining photos are of a superior chipping covering two different walls.

l032.jpg
l033.jpg
l034.jpg

If you look, there is a separation. That will be covered by one of the downspouts of the gutter, from the upper terrace.

Hope you like it.

See you soon.

Yago.

Randy, thank you so much for looking my dio. The little details doing great the dio! HAHAHAHAHA. :)
I'll be working hard in it every days during the summer...

Yago .

Back