• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sicily 1943 (spring)

Yeah!

SOMOS CAMPEONES DEL MUNDO

banderaespana1.gif
banderaespana1.gif
banderaespana1.gif

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS...

I'll be working hard... I would like to finish the paint of buildings in this summer...

See you!

Yago.

Wow, Yago! That is quite spectacular and I can't wait to see more! Congrats on the World Cup win! :ro:

Iron Mike wrote:
Wow, Yago! That is quite spectacular and I can't wait to see more! Congrats on the World Cup win! :ro:

Thanks Mike!
We have won the World Cup and I have won time doing this new facade.
Soon more things and steps done...

Here you have some photos of the location of sewers and water pump in the diorama...

l031-1.jpg

l032-1.jpg

And I did aggregate at street level access for cars at the gate of the store of drinks...

l033-5.jpg
l035-3.jpg

And this is a photomontage to see how would the entire facade of that building ...

l034-1.jpg
DSC_5862c.jpg

Hope you like it . Without placing any sink, the topic via transit and sidewalks is completed and ready for painting.

See you!

Yago.

Ciao Yago, great progress on this one.... I'm sorry but you better remove the beer advertising because " Nastro Azzurro" was produced much later, in the sixties.

And congrats for the cup...we handed over :D

Massimo :)

Legio Italica wrote:
Ciao Yago, great progress on this one.... I'm sorry but you better remove the beer advertising because " Nastro Azzurro" was produced much later, in the sixties.

And congrats for the cup...we handed over :D

Massimo :)

Thanks for your advice. And Peroni?
If you can help me in this step, I thank you so much...

It's a plesure... :) Well, I know Peroni did advertising between the two world wars but I'm not sure it was just like...the one you have reproduced is as today and to be sure it would be necessary a search for 30' and 40' versions. These are better: from twenties, the advertising of the "Birra Itala", an italian beer of that period, and "vermouth Bianco" one (vermouth was a tipical italian liquor of that period)... :drink

Massimo :cheer:

QI8I000Z.jpg

S482D00Z.jpg

Just only one word : ...SENSATIONAL!...

Best regards!

Following with a big interest from the South Pole...

Luiz.

As my head does not stop working , while the last partitions of buildings in the square ... I remade the last facade was lifted.
I widened the front about 1.5 cm and I got some of the other section of gate. And the result is the following ...

Before ...

l033-5.jpg

After ...

l039.jpg

l036-3.jpg

l037-3.jpg
l038-3.jpg

I keep doing things ... See you soon ...

Yago.

YAGO,

WOW ! That looks cool so far .... But I gotta ask .. How much does it Weigh ? Can't wait to see it finished....

What do you plan on putting in the Square ?

ERIK

How much does it Weigh? I don't understand you, sorry!
In the square will be a german military convoy, german officers at rest, soldiers preparing the ammunition to fight, civilians and others details...

3 trucks; 1 Kubelwagen; 1 motocycle; one sidecar; and one civil car.

Today, I'll post new photos of interior buildings structure.

See you and thanks for looking!

Yago.

Back