• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your mugg

modelguru wrote:
This is my mug ...... crawling out of a privately owned t-34-85....... and yes I do own the helmet and have been known too wear it in public..... nobody stops the crazy guy , I am always first in line when I wear it.

730.jpg

WOAH Nellie ,

I've seen Better Heads onna MUG of BEER !!! :peace

ERIK

Hi Chad
yes and no, recently moved back south from Indiana where I drove for Cline Transport my bro-n-law's company. That pic was taken when I hauled mail from Shreveport La. to knoxville Tn. good times, good times! In a straight truck at the moment till another semi job comes along, I'm starting to have withdraws!

Tim

hood wrote:
Hi Chad
yes and no, recently moved back south from Indiana where I drove for Cline Transport my bro-n-law's company. That pic was taken when I hauled mail from Shreveport La. to knoxville Tn. good times, good times! In a straight truck at the moment till another semi job comes along, I'm starting to have withdraws!

Tim

Tim
I used to work for US Xpress.Stay away from them . I now work for Crete.I should have left USX a long time ago.

Chad

Jenny,
No offence but you really need to get out of town a bit more! :whistle:

jenny croft wrote:
modelguru wrote:
This is my mug ...... crawling out of a privately owned t-34-85....... and yes I do own the helmet and have been known too wear it in public..... nobody stops the crazy guy , I am always first in line when I wear it.

730.jpg

That Helmet is soooo hot ! ;) B)

All the rest of you guys take note , how many single guys do you see walking around in a night club with one of these helmets on ? None !!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Instant chick magnet . ( Markus Nicholls knows that from way back :kiss: )

Jenny :kiss:
:whistle:

Here's a few of me:

Leaning through the window of my 4wd on a camping trip:

smiling.jpg

Driving one of our Flood Rescue Boats, (im in the SES)

floodboat.jpg

And with a piece of Crowd Control Equipment they wont give me!

mag58.jpg

I had an old army buddy come visit this week. We were bumming together more than 50 years ago in France. First, a pic of me, age 18, licking stamps for home. Note the ship, plane and car models on the little shelf on the far left! This was taken in early 1960.

Bob-Bunk.jpg

Then my buddy, Jim, Too cool, ready for town!

CoolJim.jpg

Both of us outside the EM club in Verdun France.

Bob-Jim-Alibi.jpg

And, today! My, how we have changed! 50 years later!

Bob-1.jpg

Bob

FACE the FACES!

Hi good people at MODELERS ALLIANCE!

I had a thought[yes,I DO have them!]. :laugh:

You see so many avatars on MA,and it always makes me wonder how you look like in real life.
Now from some of you I know how you look by pictures you posted around here.
From some of you I really do have to use my imagination,and boy o boy,there are some really
strange images in my mind.... :woohoo: [but then again,it's just my imagination]

Don't know if this is done before here on MA,
but why don't you all show us how you look like!

Ofcourse you DON'T HAVE TO if you don't like to!!!
Sure will understand,if you don't,because you want to keep some sort of privacy.

But somehow I think this will be FUN!

Let us post some more or less recent photo from yourself with or without your wife/husband/friend etc.

Now don't hesitate if you think you don't look good on photo's, because I don't also look like I did,
some 20 years ago..... :unsure:

Ok here I go.....

[just preparing you for the shock].....

You ready?.....

Ron_Anja.jpg

On the left side there is Anja,also known as Mrs Recon,and of course that strange looking guy on the right,is yours truely [recon]Ron.

Well,....I sure hope you will post also your photo's here.

Maybe we can make this a 'sticky'one........?????

Greetings,Ron.

Re: FACE the FACES!

Ron that's a fine picture.

We actually have one of these threads, if you don't mind i'll merge yours with the one we had, and make that sticky.

We had a thread on the old site where we all showed what we look like. I thought it was fun to put a face with the name and model so, let's start again. I'll go first.

bobandcindy2.jpg

All cleaned up out with my Bride.
And just to bring this back around. Pretty good picture I think, I don't get cleaned up like that often and RARELY does a picture get me with out my multiple chins. :D

Visiting my Middle Eastern uncles:
YasserMeSaddam.jpg

See the family resemblance?
YasserMeSaddam1.jpg

They were really strict...

Regards,

Here you go here I am working on the soon to reactivated B-26.

Terry B)

DSC04928%7E0.JPG

Ok here is me.I don't like gettin my pic taken much so this is the best we have. :angry:
RoadTrip_058.jpg

From Moonpuppy:
That was really close, when you cut and paste from the Gallery you don't have to use the tool bar helper up top. The image tags are already to go.

Looks like you're grabbing the html source code of the image. What you want to look for is the BBCode dialog towards the bottom of the page.

Like here
sbs18.jpg

See the blue highlighted text, that's what you're looking for.

Back