• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your mugg

Kreighshoer wrote:
JSteinman wrote:
Kreighshoer wrote:
JSteinman wrote:
Gluten Free, but what city!

maybe siena?

Nope!

Here is a hint: To get there you ride the Funicolare to the Alta Citta.

don't tell me you've been to bergamo!

Yes! I have been there, but only twice in the last 10 years! The kids loved the ride up the Funicolare! Moon Puppy, the Avatar picture is from Milano on the roof of the Duomo.

Ken Abra :notworthy ms wrote:
This is what I look like, those are my prescription glasses BTW.

me_20100506_1449566456.jpg

AOOOOGA! AOOOOGA! Nitfrick alert! :laugh: ;) That said, love your set-up mang... (y)

This is me at one of my favorite vacation spots,the fishing pier near the lighthouse,at Sanibel Island,Florida at dusk.

DSC00530.jpg

This is my brother and I and his girlfriend and my wife many many moons ago.
DonandI.jpg

I'm the blue suiter.

Of course you've see the new me in my avatar.
James

BradJ wrote:
AOOOOGA! AOOOOGA! Nitfrick alert! :laugh: ;) That said, love your set-up mang... (y)

but my mang isn't set up in that picture.

:blink

and what's a nitfrik, is that Aussie for neatfreak?

:D

You know the ends are supposed to be in the nostrils, not the outside of the wings. But then again, it would make the pretzel too salty perhaps?

Regards,

sharkmouth wrote:
You know the ends are supposed to be in the nostrils, not the outside of the wings. But then again, it would make the pretzel too salty perhaps?

Regards,

I did not want the pretzel to have a boogie taste. :S

johnbowery wrote:
Terry,
What do you mean dressed up?????? We are living history :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Cheers
John

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Your right about that :laugh:

Terry B)

ok so I'll scare yall...

couple photos with some cool guys...that I had the enjoyment of talking with at great length back in 08.

can ya guess who they are ??

Maclcomandmyself.jpg

ZombieKingandmyselfFebof08.jpg

1968 he changed the face of horror movies.. that's the only hint I'll give.. lol

Correct on Malcolm... awesome guy and funny as hell and drinks like a fish to

Those photos werent taken at the same time where they? the backdrop looks the same :)

Quick t shirt change and say cheese :D

Just jesting Rattler whose the second chap?

Back