• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your mugg

Check it out! Gerry's got his own army! Everybody watch out when you go to Texas!

Great job packing for the folks. As one who usually gets a "care package" like that at the Holidays; it is very appreciated. Love the unit badge too.

Check it out! Gerry's got his own army! Everybody watch out when you go to Texas!

Great job packing for the folks. As one who usually gets a "care package" like that at the Holidays; it is very appreciated. Love the unit badge too.

It was raining that night & cold so ... maybe this year we'll do 500 ... We only do it forward the colors ... most people think We're all rednecks down in Texas ... I can't wait until I get My Harley ... I can join the Mech Calvary ... without one ... I'd be driving the chase truck ... With the refreshments in the back .... :soldier :soldier :soldier

Here's me and my 2 favorite girls. My wife and my daughter and the little guy is my 1st blood grandson (I already have some stepgrandchildren).
This pic was taken after this year's Easter service.

Clear up right!
Tim

Here's my ugly mug.

h2ca3105.jpg

Here's me and my 2 favorite girls. My wife and my daughter and the little guy is my 1st blood grandson (I already have some stepgrandchildren).
This pic was taken after this year's Easter service.

Clear up right!
Tim
Hey the man cleans up goooood

Hey come on now. I've got morals!
I can't be dirty all the time. Besides, It's kinda hard to get dirty when you work on a soap factory!
Instead of "glad to see you", I hear "shew, you smell like soap!"
Ya think??? :huh:

Tim

Nice! What did you turn that RSX in for?

Most importantly, thank you for your service. Especially in that most difficult of wars.

Do to the fact that the RSX had 2 major engine repairs(exhaust cam shaft deterioration X2 at 75K and 140K) and was starting to made another strange noise, we decided to trade it in. It was the most fun to drive car though and really broke my heart. My wife was very uncomfortable sitting in it(too low). Settled on a Sentra because it didn't have a black interior and no blue tooth crap. We almost bought a BMW X-1 because of the color inside. Gary

Back