• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Show us your mugg

oh! I don't know if I like football.... :idonno
gremio-51.jpg

d9673e591a8a5ae9c7135b5fae8400c3.jpg
300px-Hearts_FC.svg.png

Borussia_Dortmund_Home_1314_IMG6.jpg

splash_crest.png
River_Plate_escudo-logo-EE400D17CA-seeklogo.com.gif

reeal%2Bmadrid%2B2.png

The first is from Brazil (Grêmio Foot-Ball Porto Alegrense), my club, them we have
Internazionale (Italy)
Hearts (Scotland)
Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
Liverpool (England)
River Plate (Argentina)
and Real Madrid (Spain)
Wich I like to watch too....
:yipee :yipee

h44058fb.jpg

In case anyone is going to be in Columbus next week...

Since I don't have an IPMS shirt, I will be wearing a green polo with a white logo in the front for the Singer's Club of Cleveland.

Well, here you go! Here's a picture of me with one of the Best figure molders in the world and my old friend Mike Blank in Atlanta. It had been a few years since we saw each other and we had a great time catching up.

Well, here you go! Here's a picture of me with one of the Best figure molders in the world and my old friend Mike Blank in Atlanta. It had been a few years since we saw each other and we had a great time catching up.

Hey Joe, where have you been? I haven't heard from you in quite awhile. Send me an email and let me know what's been going on .

Bob

h7858e59.jpeg

Looked High & low for a good Picture all I could find ( I'm usually the one behind the lens ) ... Back row 2nd from left ... Me and my Camp after packing 398 food boxes for fish Ministries so the poor folk could have a good Thanksgiving last year ...

Back