• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SCI-FI SHOWDOWN"WHO WANTS TO PLAY"(12)

That's great!! Go sign in on the sign up thread and I will go head and put you on the list.

B)

I'm in!

Gonna have to look through the stash to see what I have available to build. I have one of the 1/2500 Cadet Series Enterprise D kits, but its about half done, so obviously that wont qualify, but I'm sure I can come up w/ something.

Hi Adam, in this campaign you can build something that is started, read Terrys first post :)
//Mats

Re: SCI-FI SHOWDOWN

Ma.K. entry for sure.
(That's all I have :( ) Fliege, Melusine, and Raptor.
Go sci-fi metal! :ro:

wds

I'll finish and paint the Raptor.

Raptor.jpg

Hi Adam, in this campaign you can build something that is started, read Terrys first post :)
//Mats

This is a great idea as it helps clean some shelves and hopefully shows us all some different stuff like THIS...

martian_war_machine_2.JPG

I built this in the mid '80's. Found it in a comic store, but I only bought this one because of its similarity to Well's classic Martian war machine. Wish i picked up the rest, can't even remember what they were. lol. And thats NOT gloss, it's wet! I just dug it out of the shelf and it was grey from dust- no more.

Re: SCI-FI SHOWDOWN

Ma.K. entry for sure.
(That's all I have :( ) Fliege, Melusine, and Raptor.
Go sci-fi metal! :ro:

wds

I'll finish and paint the Raptor.

Raptor.jpg

This will be cool. I will add you to the signup list.

B)

//Mats

This is a great idea as it helps clean some shelves and hopefully shows us all some different stuff like THIS...

martian_war_machine_2.JPG

I built this in the mid '80's. Found it in a comic store, but I only bought this one because of its similarity to Well's classic Martian war machine. Wish i picked up the rest, can't even remember what they were. lol. And thats NOT gloss, it's wet! I just dug it out of the shelf and it was grey from dust- no more.

I have a bunch of stuff like this I would like to redo now that I kinda know what I'm doing. :ro:

B)

If you look close there is a hole in the turent near the rear- I burned that in with a cig lighter when I built it- I intended to hang wires out like it had been hit with a shell- I really need to get a decent base for this- good reason is THAT base is Thermoform styrene and I'm out! lol
Recycle time...

I'm very tempted to join this - what with I'm not totally sure - probably a Gundam though :laugh:
I do have some unfinished builds too that can always be added at some stage...hmmmm let me see.....

Dang he was easy, didn't have to pull the double dog on him...

Glad to have ya Dave, are you done yet? :mpup

Friends another question...
I don't know if I had something thats fit on this campaing...
some of this 2 kits:

First, this project of US Army...
PB4Y2Privateer046.jpg

or this:
51zQkv5m-DL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Forgive me if this isn't the right place to ask.

Cheers! :drinks

Art

Back