• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SCI-FI SHOWDOWN"WHO WANTS TO PLAY"(12)

Re: SCI-FI SHOWDOWN"WHO WANTS TO PLAY"(6)

As long as this starts no earlier than January,I am in. Gaso.Line has some new 1/48 mecha coming out.

As long as this starts no earlier than January,I am in. Gaso.Line has some new 1/48 mecha coming out.

Even if it would start before January it will be a year long so you can still join in.

That's 7

Re: SCI-FI SHOWDOWN

I just received a Klingon Bird of Prey for my win in the Sci-Fi category on SMA.

That would fit nicely. :ro:

I would like to see a D-7 done right!

I have my kit bash- lol- It's half done and i tell you it was a LONG half!

It's in a serious state of rerepair now, this is an earlier pic.

kit_bash_35.JPG

Re: SCI-FI SHOWDOWN

That really looks cool. More pictures.

I done some serious mis-counting. We have 11

(y)

Even if it would start before January it will be a year long so you can still join in.

That's 7

Ok - if its one year not starting before October (which I dont believe) I'm in with the old Airfix Orion (remember 2001?)

1067_rn.jpg

Ok here's the list of interested persons:

1. MrT
2. Ken Abrams
3. panzerace007
4. JSteinman
5. Jeeves
6. bagge
7. mlp
8. SADave
9. Brokeneagle
10. buddho
11. The Zod

More than enough to start.

:v

Re: SCI-FI SHOWDOWN"WHO WANTS TO PLAY"(5)

And you know this build would include all those lovely paper panzers and prototype planes that were never made.

CRAP!
vb_mad3.gif

In a fit of ADD I glued together the barrel of the Jagdpanzer E-100!

Regards,

Re: SCI-FI SHOWDOWN"WHO WANTS TO PLAY"(5)

And you know this build would include all those lovely paper panzers and prototype planes that were never made.

CRAP!
vb_mad3.gif

In a fit of ADD I glued together the barrel of the Jagdpanzer E-100!

Regards,

That's ok Saul if you look at the first post you get in with a started model. All that will be required is picture of the starting point. So bring it on.

B)

Re: SCI-FI SHOWDOWN"WHO WANTS TO PLAY"(11)

Any sci-fi subject is in play(keep it clean) old kits, new kits, scratch built, something you may have started and didn't finish. All we need is a picture of what it looked like before you start.

Excellent! I am looking in my stash for the RB Barrel I bought for the Geschützwagen Tiger für 17cm Kanone. Since I gave away that Trumpeter kit but not the barrel, I will use it here negating the work I already did!

Regards,

Re: SCI-FI SHOWDOWN"WHO WANTS TO PLAY"(11)

Here's a picture for the start up thread. If you have a pic that would work feel free to post it. It could be the one.

odst2.jpg

B)

This is the mecha I so wanna build.

http://www.mekatank.com/robot_model_kit/mek48002.htm

It would look cool with an M26 Pershing turret,but I do not think the hull is wide enough.

This is the mecha I so wanna build.

http://www.mekatank.com/robot_model_kit/mek48002.htm

It would look cool with an M26 Pershing turret,but I do not think the hull is wide enough.

Scale it up to 1/35. I've got some Panther parts to fix it up.

(y)

Putting this on the fast track. Starting Oct 1, 2011 and running till Sept 30, 2012.

So get your geek on and sign up today. :geek

:dance

Back