• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SAS jeep

pokuna

Hi all
Work in progress my SAS jeep , few upgrades more filters to do on jerry cans work on the seam on the back tyre ,going to tone down on some of the weathering on the jeep body work.
Any feed back would be great

Cheers Chris
h875a14c.jpg

hcc5d257.jpg

hcb98fd5.jpg

Thanks for the response MT
Bloody hell didn't mean that many posts internet being very strange lol hope the guys on the site can delete the extra ones :( .
Bit of a work in progress ,work on the figures the idea is to put into a shadow box , well that's the plan
Cheers Chris :mpup

Thanks for the response MT
Bloody hell didn't mean that many posts internet being very strange lol hope the guys on the site can delete the extra ones :( .
Bit of a work in progress ,work on the figures the idea is to put into a shadow box , well that's the plan
Cheers Chris :mpup

Not a problem. Done even :D
James

Well , well , well he's back and if he didn't post the very cool SAS jeep build , I'd kick his dumb drunken ass back here to the states so I could really choke some sense into him .
Learn how to post you tosser !!!

Hey dumbass , like your avatar of your Dad with the mp .

How's it goin man , love ya !!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I see your post over on armorama got someone thinking you were getting pissy with them ........

wonderful jeep build! is this the dragon sas jeep?
I built the tamiya and italeri ones but this seems to have so much more details (y)
And the figures are great to :)
Looking forward to see more of your work :coolio
//Mats

Hi both
Yea Glen I posted just to see if they are still as anal as they were years ago and ....surprise surprise ,rivet counter they are , :bang head .
The jeep is the tamiya with some up dates , I do have the dragon which looks pretty good , cargo in back is a mixture of black dog and scratch tarp roles on back and front are scratch built. .
Cheers Chris

Cheers Mate

Glen he kills me ...man I have missed the crack here , it was well worth that single post on the "other site" just for the response ,get Glen to tell you about the elephant story it's classic lol
Cheers Chris

Yea it is ,I should have known better ,bloody rivet counters lol ,I do the hobby to enjoy it and would I like to spend a lot more time doing it ,yes. Of course but life at times won't let you do that .
The elephant story ,glen could no doubt tell it better ,as I recall we were both members of another site and some plank said "that would never happen" ,it was using something to pull military equipment .i comment was made well they might have used elephants ......to which the response in an all knowing attitude was ...."that would never happen " ..this then sent Glen on a quest lol ..he trolled through the Internet and found a pic of an elephant pulling a 88 ..Glens catch phrase became "Never say never" the morale for the rivet counter was war / conflict is all about improvising adapting and overcoming problems .still brings a smile to my face thinking about it
Cheers Chris

I agree with being in it to have fun . Anything else baloney except to learn something new :D

Never discount any possibilities of what goes on during wartime scenarios unless you were there and witnessed it :smack

And lastly , I recently read a story about towing Waco gliders with elephants. A short story since it didn't end well for the glider :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

:soldier
There is one for Glens I will show you it happens loll

I agree it's all about enjoying it takes me away from the stress and madness my job is, if I lose myself for an hour it's a result for me .

:soldier :drinks
Cheers Chris

Shalom.

My L.R.D.G. diorama has been on hold waiting for my second camel and rider to arrive here.

I really like the straps on the jerry cans on the bonnet of the jeep. What are the straps made from?

I'll be keeping an eye on this build.

Cheers from Peter

Back