• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RSO/3 WITH PAK 38 "ALL DONE"

RSO/3 WITH PAK 38 "RSO IS PAK'in"

Thanks James!

Thanks for commenting.

Terry B)

(y)

Only thing with the gun, dust it up like you did the RSO, seems it would have the same color dust as what's haulin it. :soldier

It has a great `look`, Terry. Used but not abused. I am nobodies expert on this discipline, but the only thing I would do more would be to add a little more 'road dirt' to the wheels and tyres...
...but thats only because I spend a lot of time around tractors and the like nowadays and see how dirty they are all the time.

Ian

It has a great `look`, Terry. Used but not abused. I am nobodies expert on this discipline, but the only thing I would do more would be to add a little more 'road dirt' to the wheels and tyres...
...but thats only because I spend a lot of time around tractors and the like nowadays and see how dirty they are all the time.

Ian

Thanks Ian!

Terry B)

A little more done to the RSO. Worked on the base and started on the figure.

Terry B)

DSC01498.JPG

DSC01499.JPG

DSC01500.JPG

DSC01502.JPG

DSC01503.JPG

DSC01504.JPG

DSC01505.JPG

DSC01506.JPG

DSC01507.JPG

DSC01509.JPG

That's my luck, generally takes two kits to get one good one...:bang head

Could always turn it into a wreck.

(y) (y) (y) Well, this certainly is looking very good T. Just now found it :soldier Hoping to see more soon.

:( Sorry to hear about the John Deer

Cheers, Christian B)

(y) (y) (y) Well, this certainly is looking very good T. Just now found it :soldier Hoping to see more soon.

:( Sorry to hear about the John Deer

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks for stopping by Christian! I'm just about done. The figure is all that's left and this one is wrapped up.

Terry B)

Back