• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

RSO/3 WITH PAK 38 "ALL DONE"

RSO/3 WITH PAK 38 "LOADING UP"

I'm lovin' it, Terry- cheers! You really know how to make stowage that makes sense. That figure looks perfect for the vehicle as well.

I'm lovin' it, Terry- cheers! You really know how to make stowage that makes sense. That figure looks perfect for the vehicle as well.

I just load em like I would.

Thanks chukw!

Terry :D

The RSO is PAK'in! Been working on the PAK 38 a very nice little kit. Got it built and ready for some weathering. Let me know what you think.

Terry B)

DSC01390.JPG

DSC01391.JPG

DSC01392.JPG

DSC01393.JPG

DSC01395.JPG

DSC01397.JPG

DSC01398.JPG

DSC01399.JPG

DSC01400.JPG

RSO/3 WITH PAK 38 "RSO IS PAK'in"

Yes,Terry...very good...please,add some weathering on the gun ( subtle,of course)...Best!

Luiz

Looking really good Terry. Hope you wont mind me mentioning/asking. Should the gun be elevated? I know on the Pak 40 the cradle was trapped between the legs. I'm not sure on the Pak 38 though.
James

Good work Terry. I like the fading, it's very soft.

One suggestion: set the white balance on your camera, in manual mode with a white paper and after make the photos.

Mike

Looking really good Terry. Hope you wont mind me mentioning/asking. Should the gun be elevated? I know on the Pak 40 the cradle was trapped between the legs. I'm not sure on the Pak 38 though.
James

Thanks James I hadn't thought of that.

Terry B)

Very nice (y) (y) Did the tires on the gun come distressed or is that your handy work ? It's a detail that often ignored.

Good work Terry. I like the fading, it's very soft.

One suggestion: set the white balance on your camera, in manual mode with a white paper and after make the photos.

Mike

Thanks Mike!

:D

I have done some more work on the gun. I have elevated the gun tube to a more travel angle and added a muzzle cover. I have done some chipping and weathering. I think I'm done with the gun unless you guys see something I missed.

Terry B)

DSC01403.JPG

DSC01404.JPG

DSC01405.JPG

DSC01406.JPG

DSC01407.JPG

DSC01408.JPG

DSC01409.JPG

DSC01411.JPG

DSC01412.JPG

Back