• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pet pictures

Raccoon - Davy Crockets hat and all that? You can even get them with the head still on! :hmmm

www.chichesterinc.com/DavyCrockettHats.htm

Ant

Siegfried & Roy

I have two new modelling buddies. Actually I was supposed to babysit these two guys, but think I won't give them back, as they are funny company indeed.
IMG_6562.jpg

I don't even know how they are called in English and I also forgot their names, but I call them Siegfried&Roy as of today. I did call them Oleg&Boleg, Toto&Harry, Poldi&Schweini and this morning I had the idea to call them Siegfried&Roy. I might change their name again some day.
IMG_6597.jpg

Anyways, they live in my modelling room and listen to music with me or entertain be by acting stupid and/or by making funny noises. They are not very pretty, but beauty comes from the inside as you may now...

Have a good weekend
Sven

Rommel, my best buddy for the last 13 years. He passed away on Monday. Here is a picture of him from years ago.

rommel_1-97_20100224_1744910826.jpg

Oh man, I hate that a for ya Sherm. I know what you're dealing with. Lost my 7 year old Millie just over a year ago and we still miss her. We've gotten two more since her but that still doesn't replace the loss, but those two make their own room in my heart.

For Rommel, you need to get another puppy and spoil, we spoil our pets to make up for the ones who can't be spoiled.

:(

bright days! don't cry that they are over but smile that they have been!

i know that it's hard to loose a friend after so many years but no matter where he is now he has it better - no being old anymore, no illness, no pain! he's in dogheaven now and looks down with a smile on his face! and when it rains you know that he has to pee!

he's in the happy hunting ground chasing rabbits, birds and the archenemies aka cats! and has a lot of fun!

Sorry to hear about Rommel. My dog is now 13 and, thanks to my son, thinks he is a puppy again. yet, he is losing most of his teeth. I need to prepare my son for the inevitable.

Regards,

Back