• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Pet pictures

That is one Handsome Beagle. Tell him I said Woof! he'll know what you mean.

Thanks Laura, we didn't adopt Sally, she adopted us, she knew who would have to see her first to make the bond. She's not getting much bigger, I doubt she'll be larger than Gracie.

Here's BENSON. He is six months old now. Wouldn't swap him for anything!

BENSON028.jpg

BENSON017.jpg

Is Benson a Jack Russell? Some sort of Terrier right? Fine looking fellow. Looks like he's ready for anything.

benson looks kewl! jack russells are so super! they demand a lot of attention and won't ever become tired but they are sooooooo super!

the question would be if benson is a parson or not! :)

Hi all

Jenny - The christmas tree goes up this weekend, and then probably down , then back up, then down. I can just feel the tension already. There is no way Benson won't be checking it out!

Bob - He is a Jack Russell but I think he might have some kind of other terrier somewhere in his genes.

Laura - He could go on for hours! he can run faster than me and his legs are only 6" long. No he is not a parsons although he has got quite a wirey coat. He's just Benson. :mpup

rudy sez "happy yuletide everybody!" (sheesh is he cranky now after this action! i'm on his hatelist for the rest of the day! :S )

yuletiderudy_1_20091209_1669984163.jpg

:mpup

Hi all Here is my buddy Brutis 30lb Dashound, Hes big boned. Cant even pick him up due to my back. But he has several jobs, barks when the mail lady drops off a package, sleep, keep me company when Im building, sleep,sit next to my leg when I watch tv and make sure I am ok. He keeps me out of depression scince Im disbled now.
001-30.jpg

002-29.jpg

and he pesters my wife, takes her ball of yarn and runs...

brutis's cute! :) i know how hard it is to resist dachshound eyes! hell - the last dachshound close to me even slept in my bed and occupied more space of the bed than left to me (one may not believe how long they can be when stretched out! and did that beast allow me to even move? no! has anybody ever seen the teeth of a dachshound? no way that i would have moved!

This is a great thread and I enjoy getting to know everyone's pets. Thanks all for sharing.

I gave Teddy to my wife as a birthday present and he's a real happy dog. He's only four months old and got his final jab on Monday which means he can now go out for walks!! :laugh:

He loves to be around us and can't stand being alone in his pen.

Here's Teddy with his favourite panda. He wishes it was Po the Kung Fu panda!

IMG_7525a.jpg

Sorry,
Don't have any... Wife has two gold fish that just won't die...
I think they are like 2 years old? One looks like he should have died years ago,
but he just hangs on... Has jumped out of the net a few times. The other was
down in the garbage disposal (when the neighbors were watching them while we
were on vacation)... She wouldn't touch it so she took it out of there with
tongs? I've got nothing. :eek:hmy:

Leggy, I think I ate one of your snakes relatives when I was working with the
Negritos in the Philippines. (I'm not too sure it tasted like chicken, but it
was better and the C-rations they sent us out there with)... (y)
Had some in South and Central America too... :D

I'm with Jenny, I guess I'm not going to visit you, Not too keen on them alive or dead.
I'm not afraid of them, I just don't have any use for them.
I'm a firm beleiver in the only good snake is a dead snake.

Sorry dude, glad you like them and gave them a good home.

Shawn

Leggy, I think I ate one of your snakes relatives when I was working with the
Negritos in the Philippines. (I'm not too sure it tasted like chicken, but it
was better and the C-rations they sent us out there with)...
Had some in South and Central America too...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!
:laugh:

Thanks Treemendus!

He's a Toy Poodle. I wanted to name him Oodle the Poodle but I would have ended up in the doghouse instead of Teddy :(

Mighty Ninja wrote:
He's a Toy Poodle. I wanted to name him Oodle the Poodle but I would have ended up in the doghouse instead of Teddy :(

it could have been way much worse! what if you would have given her harry the yak as present?

:laugh:

it could have been way much worse! what if you would have given her harry the yak as present?

I would then be playing with Yak poo instead of plastic tanks! :eek:hmy:

In case the rest of you guys are wondering, this is Harry the yak - named because well... he's hairy!

PA191350AB.jpg

Here are my kitties and one that passed away last year.

This is Cleo, she was a very affectionate cat and kept me company at my model desk. She was so intent at watching me build that she would find small parts that fell victim to tweezer launch. She was 7 years old when I lost her to kidney failure last yet.

This is Cooper, the man of the house. He is about 10 years old and already has his tux on for a night on the town. He loves the outdoors and chasing birds and gophers.

This is Ellie. I'm not sure how old she is as she showed up at my door last year literally starving to death. She has since recovered from her rough life and has turned out to be a big and affectionate kitty. I really don't have patience for people who abuse animals as she is missing two front teeth and is still a little skittish. I have a hard time turning away stray cats and will always feed them and try to get them to a no kill shelter near my house if I am unable to keep them.

This is a picture of Sophie. She is just over a year old and is quite the sassy princess of the house. I found her at work in the parking lot and took her home that day. She will sit on my lap when I build but isn't interested in looking for small parts, just in getting petted and Fancy Feast cat food.

This is Sophie in disguise as a DML Panther kit. Her new designation is Panzerjagerkitty MK1.

I have an abused cat also her name is Pumpkin , orange colored we only se her at night, comes up on the bed for pets for about 5 minutes and then gone till the next night, shame she is a good looking cat and Big, I say she is a Maine Coon but she was really abused when young. But she has a good home now I dont know if she talks to Britis when Im not here, but you never know......

Back