• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzer IV G

Thank You guys.

I decided to try to finish the base. Will be something like this:

IMG_7041.jpg

IMG_7042.jpg

IMG_7043.jpg

Looks pretty cool already! I think you will make it in time.

Terry B)

Whoa man. Like, acid flashback or somethin :silly: . I like love the colors on the ground work you got goin on there ;) .

O.K. really now. It is an absolutley sweet looking Pz IV. And the figures are unbelievable for that scale. Just WOW !

Gary B)

Hi Ovidiu.

Well :unsure: , I guess that ground work looks better now ;) . And I really like the trees too. All together it is going to end up being a really great little diorama.

Gary B)

I'm amazed at what you've done in a month. I use serving dishes as bases too, where'd you find that one?

Ted wrote:
I'm amazed at what you've done in a month. I use serving dishes as bases too, where'd you find that one?

Thank You Ted. I actually started on May 18. The plates I bought from a store of Japanese products and I used to other "minidio" , like "Spring Cleaning" and "Behind the Front Line", 1/72 both. Look here:

IMG_7143.JPG

md15.jpg

Thank You very much Terry.
Here's the minidio: "Magic Christmas in Ardennes Mountains - 1944"

mc5.jpg

mc4.jpg

mc3.jpg

mc2.jpg

mc6.jpg

and a bit of photoshop :)

mc1.gif

Thank You TnT for oportunity. It was fun!

A very nice scene. I like the dude fishing from the bridge. The winter setting looks extremely convincing too.

Cheers from Peter

Back