• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzer II Blitzkrieg

I think everything is making you want to build something! What are you doing on the computer anyways??

Been under the weather a bit lately, didn't get much bench time in over the last week.

Here's today's progress :coolio Another one like this could see this little tike done.

Before all the doodads added.
DSCF9004.JPG

After...
DSCF9005.JPG

DSCF9006.JPG

DSCF9007.JPG

Using Vallejo German Grey and lighting it up with Buff.. :good:

I picked up Vallejo Blue and Grey washes for this, not sure how to make use of them just yet but will try. Figure this is a good test bed for the 8Rad that's coming up from the rear.

Suggestions, comments, Attaboys?? :soldier

ATTABOY! :rotf

No, really, that's looking really good. I wish mine was that far along! (y) :drinks

Told ya to shake it one more time and the hull should be finish. Nice little kit, can't find any build issues.

Thanks guys, still a bit under the weather, this stuff just lingers nowadays. Really think I can get it knocked out shortly.

I picked up Vallejo Blue and Grey washes for this, not sure how to make use of them just yet but will try.

Suggestions, comments, Attaboys?? :soldier

Ok not an armor build but look at this video on using these washes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDFnZbZzLhI&feature=player_detailpage

And o yeah: ATTABOY!

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks Ron, found last night that I didn't mix it well enough. Seems the pigments were pretty tightly settled on the bottom. Gave it a good stir and make a huge difference! I'll decal it up tonight and keep working it with some weathering.

So what color dusting should I be looking for if this little fella was running down the roads of France?

So what color dusting should I be looking for if this little fella was running down the roads of France?

It depends on the area in France...this may sound corny I know. ;)
Anything from a bleached tan up to a dark brown,greyish black color might be ok.

Greetings,Ron.

Oh No, I understand Ron, Since this is suppose to be early in the Battle of France, I would guess coming across Northern and the lowlands.

Yep!...the Lowlands and Northern France have both various kind of soil so it remains:
Anything from a bleached tan up to a dark brown,greyish black color might be ok. :)

[but a light colored tan dust does look nice on a panzergrey vehicle] :D

Back