• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Panzer II Blitzkrieg

I like the weathering on the suspension! No contact with the enemy yet for this one.

Regards,

Careful Bob! you will be lured to the dark side and only build armor if you get any better!!! :D

way cool !
(y) (y)

Careful Bob! you will be lured to the dark side and only build armor if you get any better!!! :D

way cool !
(y) (y)

Thanks Phil, na, that's not going to happen. I like Modeling as a whole. I want to learn how to do pigments right to do them on aircraft. Learn chipping on aircraft to do them right on armor. So much crosses over.

Dear Bob.

...excelent look overall...like very much the subtle effects on the hull...more mud on tracks ... please :D

:drinks

Luiz.

Master Luiz, you want more mud?!
You'll get it sir :notworthy

Funny thing, Adam and I were just talking about how we just have to keep building more and more layers. To look at this in person it looks a mess but the digital eye has to be filled. The subtle effects are anything but subtle in person.

I'll slap some more mud tomorrow and post that up. To do it right you'd really have to do it prior to installing the upper hull.

There isn't a thing like too much mud on land vehicles ;)

MUD.jpg

The tracks could use a bit more,but that's just a matter of personal preference.
:soldier ,MP!

Greetings,Ron.

Short skirts and beer. :yipee :yipee :yipee

Looks good, a few more strategic layers and it's done. (y)

Back