• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Old Dog's CTA entry...Gone Steyr Crazy

OK, with the clock ticking down it's time for me to finish my fleet of Steyr vehicles. I skipped ahead to #5 the high bed truck. I finished it with the three color camo and loaded it with a couple of 250 kg bomb cases and some miscellaneous stowage.

steyr-s5-b01.jpg

steyr-s5-b02.jpg

steyr-s5-b03.jpg

steyr-s5-b04.jpg

Four down, one to go.

Thanks for looking !

Nice work Gary ..... all are very well done .... I like the loads & painting & weathering ..... Excellent job ..... (y) :woohoo: (y)

OK, with a few hours to spare the last one is complete...

steyr-4-b01.jpg

steyr-4-b02.jpg

steyr-4-b03.jpg

steyr-4-b04.jpg

It's been an interesting one man group build but I don't think I want to build any more vehicles for a while. I had planned to do a an Opel Maultier for the half track campaign but it will need to be some other time.

One last one here, a group photo...

steyr-completion.jpg

Thanks for looking in and following along !

Fantastic! Those all look great together too. I hope someday I can get a bunch of Steyrs in 1/72 scale for my collection. Especially now after seeing them altogether like this. Way to go! :good:

Mmmm... tasty! I've recently discovered that Aber does a freaktastic PE set for this kit- you know what that means!

Back