• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

new guy here

randy_ditton

Master at Arms
Hello everyone, Very excited to be here! Alot to learn from all the great modelers here.
Short bio: Live in Colorado, USA and am kinda of a new guy to armor. Was a happy longtime model railroader an then wandered down the wrong isle at the LHS :) Now there are cobwebs and dust covering the train layouts and boxes of armor all over the place!

003_20100124_1723476602.jpg

Thanks for having me and will try and get some stuff posted!

Randy

G'day Randy ! :laugh:

I am glad to hear we converted you ;) , wow that is a spectacular viaduct thingy on your railway .

There are some awesome modellers to learn some tricks off and we will probably pick up some diorama scenics tips off you too ! B)

Jenny :kiss:

Welcome to T&T... :)

Any more photos of the railroad - looks awesome... :woohoo: Was the tressle bridge scratch built?

John

Hi Randy,

The train people are going to miss you :(

But us armour modellers are glad to have you on board at the Big TnT :cheer:

Look forward to seeing your work throughout the forums.

Cheers
Michael :)

Randy , welcome to TNT , I've seen your work on another site and kinda asked a friend here to invite you to join .

First let me say you're an outstanding detail oriented modeler in whatever scale you work in !!!

If you could please post your 1/72 rail yard and Staghound you've been working on I'm sure you'll leave a lot of jaws agape B) , very cool and detailed work !!!!

I'm sure you'll fit in and we could learn much from your work .

Cheyenne ......... Glenn

YIKES! Hey Randy, don't look now, but there's a mountain sneaking up behind your workbench and I can't see your train layout... :mpup

Really nice to have you here, btw, I guess you didn't make it to the Aircraft aisle, there you don't have to worry about mud all over the place.
piliot.gif

Welcome and very cool train layout. Is that N gauge? Love the trestle bridge on it.
James

Jenny, Thanks for the welcome! (because you are operating with the handicap of being from OZ, I'll forgive the fact that you called my timber tresle bridge a "viaduct thingy") :) :)

Thank you Michael

Glenn, Now they who to blame!! thanks to you and Tony for the invite!

John, bilby and mlp...Here are a couple more shots of the bridge....

014_20100124_1660382422.jpg

Thank you all... Randy

Hiya Randy.

Welcome to T&T :) . And welcome to armor modelling. Next we gotta get you to try a couple of wingy thingys ;). But until that happens, maybe you could try some of our group builds to get your feet wet around here :idonno
That is a cool looking trestle. And you just gotta help us all and show us how you make those trees. Maybe right after Jenny shows us all how to make a viaduct :lol: .

Gary B)

Hi Randy,

Wellcome to TnT. Nice to have you around, can´t wait to see what you can do in 1/35 scale specially thinking about dioramas.
BTW, the scenary looks impressive!
Best regards,

Juliano

randy_ditton wrote:
Jenny, Thanks for the welcome! (because you are operating with the handicap of being from OZ, I'll forgive the fact that you called my timber tresle bridge a "viaduct thingy") :) :)

WOW :huh: !!!! New Record !!!! First day and already in the Naughty Corner ! :laugh:

You are going to fit right in here , some guys will want to shake your hand !! :laugh:

I got my eye on you Mister :pp :silly:

Jenny :kiss:

Jenny, I'm sorry, I'll be better and go post some armor pics...

P.S. How long do I have to stay in the corner??

P.S.#2 Can I have milk and cookies?????

Moon Puppy, Thank you , you mean you actually make models of those over priced contraptions that are always falling out of the sky??? :)

James, it is HOn3 1/87th scale. The track is the same size as N scale. Thank you.

Dioramix, Thank you..

Andy , Thank you for the welcome.

Hello Gary, I actually have a WIP armor project that I will post that shows a couple of trees. Thank you for the welcome.

Thanks Brian

Hi Chris, Glad you are here!

Randy

randy_ditton wrote:
P.S.#2 Can I have milk and cookies?????

Beer and Pizza is in the fridge, Richie has the combination to the lock...shhhhh ;)

randy_ditton wrote:
Moon Puppy, Thank you , you mean you actually make models of those over priced contraptions that are always falling out of the sky??? :)

oh...you one of them huh...fine. We need more targets anyway.
piliot.gif

Back