• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

new guy here

Thank you, Mondria

A couple of belated comments that I missed earlier :blush:

John(tanktrax) Glad you liked the bridge and yes it was scratched out of basswood.

Juliano, Thank you very much for the warm welcome :)

Randy

Wow!

Few people know that my uncle, who git me into 'serious' modeling, was a rail-roader who got me started with an under the bed layout.

Fabulous work on the layout so far. I hope you will show us the rest.

Regards,

Hi Randy

Welcome to TnT. Great to see another railway modeller on board. I'd love to see some more of your railway as well as your AFV's.

Ant

Thanks Sharkmouth!

Hello Ant, Glad you are a train guy too! What scale is your RR stuff? any pictures you could post here?

Thanks Jaymes, the stag is posted!

Randy

randy_ditton wrote:
Thanks Sharkmouth!

Hello Ant, Glad you are a train guy too! What scale is your RR stuff? any pictures you could post here?

Thanks Jaymes, the stag is posted!

Randy

Hi Randy

I have worked in "OO" (4mm to the foot) and "O" gauge (7mm to the foot) I do prefer "O" gauge though as the eyes get older. ;)

I have a recent SBS on a British railway embankment if anybody would like to see it? If so I'll stick it on my masterclass section. Anyway below are a few photos of things I have been working on over the last couple of years or so.

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00043-1.jpg

DSC00452-1.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

various-including6ppwebsitepics081.jpg

Websitetrees002-1.jpg

Hope some of you like this kind of stuff.

Ant

Back