• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My Tilly Diorama finished "The Language Barrier"

B) B) :) WICKED Jenny. Fabulous work. Your a color freak like me aren't you?(I think Jose is one as well) ;) :silly: :evil:
I just love the gear in the back of the Tilly and the cermaic orange is perfect.
The multi colored stone work and the clothing just add to the eye-catching scene.
I AGREE WITH BOB, I THINK IT'S THE BEST ONE YET!
B)

Ian.

Wow...you haas improved a lot of pianting the vehicles and accesories. The British car is very well painted and you choose the best camo version (under my opinion).

I like this little diorama and eveyrthing is well done and painted.

My only negative comment is that I think that the wel stones is too bright, with too much life to be in a very hot area. I think that you should use more "dead" colors, close to the gorund or even the colors of the brithis car.

Cheack actual color pictures of similar constructions and maybe it explain better what i want to say.

Do you think so??

But is a great and well painted diorama.

COngratulations friend

MIG

Jenny,
I think everything has been covered... It really does look great.
I just want to know if you are going to make the pre-dio, of the
locals bathing in the well, just before they offer it up for a drink? :huh: :eek:hmy:
:X :X :X :X
Just kidding, but it would be pretty funny.
Great job boss.
I guess now that you are done, Richie and Chloe will see you again???
Shawn

A very original scene, Jenny! (where is the "applaude" smiley ?) well, this will serve (y)

But...I can't find the stupid fox, nor the rats, nor...dude, there is a lizzard too? :S Man, there is not a lice somewhere? :lol:

Congratulations!

Darío

Hey Pete, are you talking about Jenny or the diorama....Jenny dio looks fantastic...I am hoping that you will bring it and some of you other works to Wollongong in May. And of course you'll need to bring Richie. :woohoo:

Jenny, a fantastic piece of art. This is something you can be very proud and hats off to you :notworthy :ro: . Keep up the excellent work and also congrats on the Tamiya magazine feature.

Joe

Jenny...... every single diorama you finish, is appreciably better than the one before. And not just better, loads better. Must be something in that air, in the southern hemisphere.
Congrats on another winning diorama (y) .

Wes

I had to go back and find the lizard as I didn't spot it first time. Fantastic detail especially in the back of the Tilly. Natural looking stowage.
What did you paint the bodywork itself in Jenny?

Hi Jenny

Lots of detail and your figures came out superbly (I hate doing figures) , Its just a great little vignette .

regards
Brian

Hola Jenny,

Very neat composition,good colors in all the subgets apeared in the diorama.The Tilly looks so fine dusty tones, also like so much the paint and "pose"of the two arabian guys.
Very nice!!.

Best,

Tom

Jen dont know how i missed this, that is a beautiful bit of work i love the Tilly packed with kit as in real life (a soldier loves his little comfort)beautifuly balanced and deadly accurate (i have been lost a thousand times,the most dangerous thing in the world is an officer with a map) great job (y)
Ivan

Back