• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My Tilly Diorama finished "The Language Barrier"

Well I have finished my Tilly diorama "The Language Barrier"

The Tilly crew have stopped to try to decypher this road sign ( based on a real road sign) , obviously they only speak english , not German or Italian (where is Laura when you need her :idonno ?) and the two arabic watchers are no use whatsoever !

DioramaFinished002.jpg

DioramaFinished012.jpg

DioramaFinished023.jpg

DioramaFinished026.jpg

The diorama will feature in Tamiya Model Magazine International :D

DioramaFinished013.jpg

Two desert rats have made a home in this discarded ammo crate .

DioramaFinished016.jpg

Peek a Boo ! The tiny Desert Fox , sensing the rats may be distracted by the Tilly is getting ready to pounce .

DioramaFinished032.jpg

I hope you like it !

Jenny :kiss:

lovely! absolutely lovely jenny!

i spotted both rats, the little desert fox (with your help!) and it took me very long to spot the lizard climbing up the well!

... and where are the snails? where's the ladybug?

Stunning!

One question, were the pottery items resin? You were far to careful. :D

I would have broken the resin handle on one in my clumsiness and used it for the one laying down.
:lol:

I love the way one can go hunting and find more and more details, the longer one takes to look.

Regards and congratulations on being published,

Re:My Tilly Diorama finished "The Language Barrier

IMO Boss, that's your best yet!

Just fantastic! Great details, beautiful painting and weathering, really nice job of composition!

Congratulations!

Bob

Pretty swank, Cap'n! Those discarded German items really add to the story. That local chap has some mighty gunboats, don't he? B)

Cheers on a job magnificently done!
chuk

Wow :woohoo: :cheer:

This looks pretty good Jenny. (y)

I like the desert rats on the ammo lid :mpup

Your not taking this to the Melbourne expo in June are you :pinch: :)

Michael

Oh yes indeed, that is one sweet looking little Tilly. And all the surrounding scenery is just fantastic too.

Gary B)

so much in here, where do you get the time? Like Saul said, the more you look the more you find. Good job Jenny! :mpup

Hi Jenny,

Nice looking Tilly and scene, well done.
We'll excuse the 2pdr but plenty of interesting stuff going on.
Figures nicely done also, good work.

Cheers
Terry A

Exceptional piece of work, oh Boss of pinkiness ! :)

I agree with the comments about being your best yet

Everything works and those arabic figures even though away from the main setting are still included with what is happening.

I like the tide mark on the lower level of the well wall you can just imagine spilt water level thats dried up in the sunshine.

Ok can we please have some items used please, as Im interested in the grass tufts and the well itself

Back