• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Movie Campaign

I will build this, and make a scene from la grande vadrouille (French movie from 1966)

P1120959.JPG

It has no hyper space drive or mega thrusters, not even a single proton gun!

Just pieces of wood 2 horsepowers and a nun :D

//Mats

I am still in. I am not sure if I will do the Panther mock up based upon the M24. I just finished watching Night of the Generals on Amazon Streaming. Not a bad movie. Sadly there was only the two views of the "Panther" in that movie. The same two views in my zimmerit thread.

Sadly,the movie Is Paris Burning? is not available on Amazon Streaming. I would really like to get more views on that Panther mock up.

There is always The Bridge At Remagen M24 version. :soldier

Well I say that leaves you with a lot of creative licenses to be applied Chad.

True enough Bob. I did catch a very small glimpse of the rear on one of the Panther/M24's. It looked vaguely like one of the rear stowage boxes that a real Panther had. There is still plenty of time for me.I hope. :idonno

Well if you have a M24 you can do lots from the Patton Movie. It appears that both sides used them in WW2. Except the Germans feared Patton so much they even used Patton tanks against him :facepalm

Still interested in this as well. I have an idea and a kit ready. Just hope I'll have the time to participate.

Well if we're going to do this, it will be later in the summer. Once the website migration is done and we got all the kinks out I'll be game for campaigning again.

Back